It’s a great pleasure to invite you to apply to NJIT’s YWCC capstone program and submit a project proposal. Our program has a large contingent of both undergraduate and graduate Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology students.
Our capstone process consists of the following steps:
- Request for project proposal – YWCC capstone team reaches out to prospect organizations to request submission of the project proposals. Please feel free to join our <list> to be first to know about this great opportunity.
- Submit project proposal – Submit your project using the online submission tool
- Acceptance of the proposal by NJIT – YWCC team reaches out to you and invites you to present your project, outline your business case to students
- Capstone Open House – Opportunity to present your company, strategy and/or immediate project requirements; Interact with students and form the best team to work on your problem
- Mid-term presentation – Review of work done so far and plan for rest of the semester
- Capstone Showcase – Students present their work, respond to questions, and suggestions to an industry panel of judges and compete for Best Project Awards